[Sidefx-houdini-list] reading old .hips into H10

Jed Schwartz jed at jedschwartz.com
Fri Aug 7 12:18:16 EDT 2009

Does anyone know of a "quick and easy" way to import 9.0 and 9.5 .hip
files into H10.* ?

  I've got a pretty complex file we created in 9.0, works fine in
9.5, but is losing all kinds of textures and lights when I read it
into the latest H10 build--(it won't even read into pre 10.0.358
builds) I know we can recreate all the lights and materials by "hand"
- wondering if there's a better way-?

Thanks!!

Jed Schwartz
Creative Director
Jed Schwartz Productions
603-495-3125
jed at jedschwartz.com
http://www.jedschwartz.com

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient or an
authorized representative of an intended recipient, you are
prohibited from using, copying or distributing the information in
this e-mail or its attachments. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
delete all copies of this message and any attachments.