[Sidefx-houdini-list] Mac Hardware

David Johnson daveinengland at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 11:45:51 EDT 2009

We're using an nVidia 256Mb GeForce 7300GT on a machine that we didn't
expect to use Houdini on, but I haven't felt like it was too slow at all. It
moves heavy (250,000+ polys) geometry around on the screen just fine.

My iMac at home has been very reliable also, though I can't remember the
specs. I'll try to remember to post them tonight.

Dave