[Sidefx-houdini-list] Space filling circles

Doug Struthers dragonfly at dougstruthers.com
Wed Aug 5 15:38:55 EDT 2009

Thanks for your inputs.

Since there do not need to be thousands of them I bet I can iterate on them
to get a close approximation without taking a long long time to compute.

It is intriguing to think that there may be a function with dops that the
solution falls out of but I am still a way down the learning curve with all
the functionality that exists in vops let alone rolling my own.

Cheers

Doug

www.dougstruthers.com