[Sidefx-houdini-list] Space filling circles

Gene Dreitser keyframe at rogers.com
Wed Aug 5 12:09:53 EDT 2009

Might also be worth it to take a look at the output of the isooffset sop using the 'tetra-mesh' output type.  Tetra-type set to 'cubes'.

While it will not pack perfectly, it DOES create a predictable pattern of rows and columns that one might be able to make use, and as an added bonus, it can use ray-intersect to sample the original mesh.

Best,

Gene Dreitser
Loki Visual Effects
p: 416.532.5654 // c: 416.803.0682 // www.lokivfx.com