[Sidefx-houdini-list] Character Animation in Houdini - Channel Editor - Working in Linear

Anders Sundstedt sundstedt at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 5 06:11:53 EDT 2009

Thank you François.

I guess what I should have asked really is what type of tangent would typically be used in character animation; i.e. how do I know if Bezier is the best choice?

I guess I will find out by trial and error; but if there's someone with (cartoon) character animation experience here that can give me a hint on what works best that would be great.

Regarding the book "Magic of Houdini"; I have got it; but I've only read the first chapters yet.

I've also bought Houdini on The Spot; which is more up-to-date as it's written for Houdini 9.

Of course "Magic of Houdini" is an amazing book from what I've read so far.

Too much training to do; too little time...*sigh*

Thanks
Anders Sundstedt