[Sidefx-houdini-list] Character Animation in Houdini - Channel Editor - Working in Linear

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Tue Aug 4 21:30:38 EDT 2009

Hi,

select all the curves in the Channel Editor and change the linear
interpolation to Bezier or something like that. To open the Channel
Editor, right Click over the parameter, click "Channel and Keyframes"
and "Scope Parameters".

I don't remember if there are animation tutorials but what I recommend
is to buy the book "The magic of Houdini". I started with that book and
I found it gives a strong foundation.

François