[Sidefx-houdini-list] Character Animation in Houdini - Channel Editor - Working in Linear

Anders Sundstedt sundstedt at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 4 19:29:50 EDT 2009

Hi,

I've been told that animating in Linear can be a good idea. So I tried to set Houdini Settings to Linear in Animations settings, and this worked fine. Channel Editor curves are now linear.
Now; my question is; once my animation is finished and I want to go in and smooth out the curves; what is the best methods to do this in Houdini?

Please note that I'm new to Character Animation and have just started out.

Also; as there is not much about character animation on the Houdini website; can you please point me to some good learning resources; ideally targeted towards Houdini.

Thanks

Anders Sundstedt

Freelance CG Generalist
http://sundstedt.blogspot.com/