[Sidefx-houdini-list] Time Warping DOPs question

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Thu Apr 30 08:15:12 EDT 2009

I had to find a solution when I export Point Oven MDD files which needs
a constant point count. When you bring it into sop for retiming, you
procedurally add the missing number of points and primitives to get a
constant total which is higher than the maximum number of points during
your simulation and just put that garbage off screen. After that I think
Time Blend and Time Warp will work.

François