[Sidefx-houdini-list] Time Warping DOPs question

Nicholas Pliatsikas nick_p102 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 30 06:01:39 EDT 2009

If your dops maintain there point orders you can cache them out to a Bgeo sequence and use the time blend and time shift sop nodes to retime the sequence.

If Point orders/numbers change over time its alot trickier to sort, but you can do a search through this forum for more answers on this topic.
Nick