[Sidefx-houdini-list] Get group from selection

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Wed Apr 29 08:29:38 EDT 2009

Maybe we could ask to have a check box in the Extended Information
window that show only the selected points/faces. That would provide
other useful info.

What you can do is a small digital asset with a group number slider. You
can then plug that out to the node you want and move the integer to see
only the faces in the current group number. You can have the option to
show or delete all primitives in that group. It's not really what you're
looking for but it is sometime useful when you have tons of groups in a
shatter model for example.

François