[Sidefx-houdini-list] Paint in absolute mode

Ben Schrijvers ben.schrijvers at guerrilla-games.com
Tue Apr 28 04:38:27 EDT 2009

Maybe by comparing the input values and output values you can create a
mask to determen where something was changed.
And if it was changed you use the absolute paint value on that point.
It wouldn't work with transparent brushes.. but what would then be
absolute? The output or the brush values?

cheers,
benS