[Sidefx-houdini-list] Paint in absolute mode

Simon Barrick simon at primalpictures.com
Tue Apr 28 04:30:28 EDT 2009

I've been hit by this before too, never really understood why we can't have an absolute mode, deltas seem procedural but I can't think of many situations where they will still work if the input changes. Fine for sculpting but painting colours is mostly best as absolute, rather perversely more so in a procedural setup.
I think I ended up doing the same thing as Francois.