[Sidefx-houdini-list] Paint in absolute mode

Premamurti Paetsch premamurti.paetsch at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 20:53:50 EDT 2009

Hi Francois,

I had a similar situation and ended up using separate attributes to paint on
and combine the initial data and
whatever the user paints, in a VOP SOP using add/mult/etc.The downside
however is, the user will have to paint on a fresh 'canvas' and
can't see what you prepared beforehand, since you can only display one
attribute at a time in a Paint SOP (to my knowledge).

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Prema