[Sidefx-houdini-list] Overlapping Volume Primitive density?..

Louis Dunlevy louisdunlevy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 18:26:51 EDT 2009

I think you'd have to combine the volumes in one of 2 ways first (afaik)

- obvious volume mix sop
- vop sop where you loop through each volume and combine the result in a
custom way

I think that by having 2 volumes overlapping you're essentially adding
them. You should be able to do falloffs in your shader though no? Ramps
and all that stuff..

maybe?