[Sidefx-houdini-list] Point count from a group

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Thu Apr 23 08:30:50 EDT 2009

What do you mean by "a more elegant way"? If you branch off a Delete Sop
and you put an expression in it that is driven by the group name the
user specifies, from your main node tree you can read npoints() on that
Delete Sop node and it's fully procedural.

Maybe I don't understand your problem :)

François