[Sidefx-houdini-list] Displacement on top of procedural fur

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Thu Apr 23 08:23:35 EDT 2009

I don't have a property shader with displacement bound but I added this
rendering parm on both the Fur Obj and the skin and it doesn't change
anything. I will try to add a property.

For sure I will modify the lower frequency disp on the procedural curves
but to add high frequency frizz that would need to many points.

Thanks

François