[Sidefx-houdini-list] Displacement on top of procedural fur

Louis Dunlevy louisdunlevy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 20:04:48 EDT 2009

Displacement on fur should be no biggie but you're better off starting
with the cvex shader like furstyle and the clumping type stuff because
that feeds directly into the procedural, so you are actually modifying
each individual new curve individually. If you really need to displace
after that... do you have a property shader with displacement bounds
assigned?