[Sidefx-houdini-list] python hython

Simon Kapeniak szymon.kapeniak at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 09:52:22 EDT 2009

2009/4/14 Joe Barrow <joe at primalpictures.com>:
> Thanks Simon
>
> Am I right in thinking that I have to add the hou module to the system
> path so that python knows where to find it

Look at the bottom of the help page I posted previously. There is a
user note by anonymous explaining steps to be done. The problem is
"the Windows" platform, since it becomes difficult to match system
Python version with Houdini's one. Not only 2.4/2.5 but particular
builds make trouble.

Personally after some tries we stayed with hython (even on Linux), as
it seems to be an easiest solution.

skk.