[Sidefx-houdini-list] python hython

Joe Barrow joe at primalpictures.com
Tue Apr 14 04:30:16 EDT 2009

I have a script that I have written in 'hython' that uses houdini to
compile a subnet which is used in lots of our files here in the office.
At the moment I execute this script by copying it into the python source
editor and applying it.

Is it possible to execute this script on its own without having to fire
up houdini ? I was hoping I could double click on my .py script, have it
open hython and execute my script.

- is this possible and if so how ?

many thanks

Jb