[Sidefx-houdini-list] camera aperture

P. Alex Lim list at poh-yee.com
Thu Apr 9 19:24:22 EDT 2009

Hi Peter, Ben, thanks again. :)

I am reading up more on these stuff. I guess the problem isn't
actually at the Houdini's side, but rather on tracking side... since
knowing these stuff will probably yield a much better tracking result,
which then that value can simply be converted to Houdini's aperture, I
guess.

Thank you again!
Alex

Quoting Peter Bowmar: