[Sidefx-houdini-list] camera aperture

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 16:03:45 EDT 2009

Also, you need to know if the measurements are horiz or vertical, I
recall that being an issue when doing some camera translations. I
believe Houdini uses horiz as the measurement.

I agree that Houdini's real-world camera equivalency is very hard to
work with, Maya and Lightwave have much more well-developed presets
and intuitive numbers in this area. FBX is helping a lot though, but
not perfect since it (FBX format) doesn't support all the values
needed.

Cheers,

peter B