[Sidefx-houdini-list] transferring data from points to volumes

Steve Gustafson sgustafso at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 18:34:04 EDT 2009

Hey. Thanks for all the tips. I didn't realize pcfilter referenced
attributes, so that pretty much solves the problem. This is (finally)
working now.

Olex:

Since you mentioned, how exactly would you setup the binding? I know about
setting up multiple name bindings on a volume vop, but where inside the
volume vop can you figure out which primitive you're solving?