[Sidefx-houdini-list] hou.hipFile.save() issues

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 19:16:10 EDT 2009

Ha!

I'm not sure if I completely understand the problem. (I'm confused by
the hiptime stuff.) If however all you're looking for is the name of
the current hipfile - isn't that $HIPNAME inside the session? Houdini
manages that for you. I know there's a hscript interface for setting
that - set -g - but there may by a python one...

Cheers