[Sidefx-houdini-list] mantra "clusterThis" procedural geometry DSO - new version available - v1.4.6

Simon Kapeniak szymon.kapeniak at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 15:10:17 EDT 2009

This is delicious, Mark!  We used to try clusterThis in production
shot, but due to limited cvex support we had to abandon this tempting
idea.

Now it's time to try it again. Thanks for goodies!

skk.

PS Just a side note: cvex support is mostly welcome in such tools
because gives absolute freedom on what we can do with this dso. For
example being about to distribute (position) instances with cvex (what
implies access to instance number to drive noises with it for example)
is pretty crucial for such pipeline. Not sure how it looks today, but
this was a problem we previously had. Anyways, thanks again for such
brilliant tool!