[Sidefx-houdini-list] Point clouds

Andy Nicholas andy at andynicholas.com
Fri Apr 3 10:59:11 EDT 2009

> Have you rebake your point cloud

Nope, I'm referencing the op itself (I figured it should work for COPs
since it's still in Houdini plus it's done that way in Mario's example).
But I've tried it with a file too, and still no joy. Regardless, this
shouldn't affect the success of compilation of the VOP network.

> Try it with the simplest test possible like the one I sent to you.

That's what I've done. No joy. The problem is fundamental, it's a
compilation fail. I can get it to work in VOP SHOPs no problem at all, but
not VOP COPS.

Can I send you the hip file off list?

Thanks

Andy