[Sidefx-houdini-list] Point clouds

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Fri Apr 3 09:09:22 EDT 2009

What are you trying to do exactly with Cop and point cloud because I'm
not sure it's logical to sample 3d point in the cloud to a flat texture
in Cop?

In Cop you're sampling pixel, so you'd have to convert x and y into a
vector, leaving the z to a constant value. All this should fit to the
world space of P but again I'm not sure all this makes sense.

François