[Sidefx-houdini-list] hou.hipFile.save() issues

David Johnson daveinengland at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 13:16:50 EDT 2009

Could you add a backup procedure to your custom function? Then you could
control how it's done. And could your custom function set the HIP_SAVETIME
variable to the current time? I'm thinking that since you are telling it to
explicitly save the file, that you're bypassing the built-in process, you
may need to explicitly do these other housekeeping tasks too.

Dave