[Sidefx-houdini-list] Point clouds

Andy Nicholas andy at andynicholas.com
Thu Apr 2 12:06:46 EDT 2009

That's cool, thanks a lot François. Yep, I changed the channel from
".distance" to ".number" and fed that into a random color network to
produce the Voronoi. It works a treat.

BTW, the only thing that I've still not got working is using the "op:"
syntax for the file parameter. When I point the pcopen VOP at the scatter
SOP output using "op:/obj/geo1/OUT_PC", it doesn't work. I get some error
saying "Unable to get VEX context from: op:/obj/geo1/OUT_PC". Do you
happen to know what the problem might be?

I just noticed your addition to the help docs, so thanks for that too.

Cheers

Andy