[Sidefx-houdini-list] Point clouds

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Thu Apr 2 12:31:09 EDT 2009

I decided I should put more kind of examples before posting that to the
Exchange.

Instead I put you in copy with the files attached. Maybe you were
missing the transform from current space to world space of P to the
pcopen function. I haven't included the loop, just reading the closest
point.

I wanted one day to try a real leather pattern where you have more
cracks around where the skin folds etc instead of a uniform voronoi
pattern. I think your idea to make it with a point cloud is very
promising. I'll try that soon. It's amazing the amount of stuff we can
do with point clouds. I love that!

François