[Sidefx-houdini-list] Side Effects reacts to Softimage Aquisition News...

Robert Magee rmagee at sidefx.com
Tue Oct 28 16:52:56 EDT 2008

In reaction to the news that Autodesk intends to acquire Softimage from
Avid, we have posted a "From the President" article that outlines Side
Effects commitment to the community and highlights our spirit of
innovation and world-class support. We also have announced a contest
which encourages artists to try out apprentice and then send us their
feedback. Anyone who sends their ideas and an image showing some
work-in-progress, will be entered in a draw to win a copy of Houdini
Master.

http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1401&Itemid=316

--
Robert Magee