[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini or Python question

Francois-Xavier Boussard b.fx at free.fr
Tue Oct 28 13:22:29 EDT 2008

Hello,

You may try this method, using a bit of python and and chops. Still you have to
give a frame range (like the full length of scene animation).
http://b.fx.free.fr/download/hda/file_sequence_v1.0.otl
(this is an houdini9.5 nc file)

i'm sure a sequence detection in full python will be better and should be upload
on exchange ;)
hope this help

francois

valuated):http://www.iac.es/sieinvens/siepedia/pmwiki.php?n=HOWTOs.FindSequence"