[Sidefx-houdini-list] exporting lattice from Houdini via fbx?

Michael K O'Brien mobrien at pixar.com
Mon Oct 27 18:30:40 EDT 2008

Hola~

Yes, if you author a lattice, cluster, bones, shape interp (and I think
there are others) in Maya, you can export them to MotionBuilder via fbx.

MO

--
Michael K O'Brien
mobrien at pixar.com
Pixar

HEDBERG: I played golf. I'm not good at golf. I never got a hole-in-one, but
         I did hit a guy. That's way more satisfying. You're supposed to
         yell, "Fore," but I was too busy mumbling, "There ain't no way
         that's going to hit him."