[Sidefx-houdini-list] exporting lattice from Houdini via fbx?

Michael K O'Brien mobrien at pixar.com
Mon Oct 27 17:20:00 EDT 2008

Hola~

Is there a way to export a lattice deformer defined in Houdini into an FBX
file? It looks like the fbx exporter just bakes the deformation into
geometry. At least, MotionBuilder doesn't seem to register the lattice.

MO

--
Michael K O'Brien
mobrien at pixar.com
Pixar

HEDBERG: I played golf. I'm not good at golf. I never got a hole-in-one, but
         I did hit a guy. That's way more satisfying. You're supposed to
         yell, "Fore," but I was too busy mumbling, "There ain't no way
         that's going to hit him."