[Sidefx-houdini-list] Point cloud rendering

Andy Nicholas andy at andynicholas.com
Mon Oct 27 12:13:48 EDT 2008

Very strange. I tried both Olex's method, and the hip file from the link
Simon provided. Whatever I try, it seems to hang mantra. Usually this
happens at 0% rendered, but I had one occasion where it started to render
it properly (using the shader from Odforce), but it stopped after a a few
tiles.

It definitely seems to be linked to the Point Cloud VOPs. Any ideas why
this would be happening?

Thanks

Andy