[Sidefx-houdini-list] Autodesk bought Softimage

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Sat Oct 25 11:56:03 EDT 2008

You can use a Group Sop to get points that are inside a mesh and it's fast.

I haven't played with Ice but from what I've heard what has been done is
great but apart of particles and the equivalent of Vop to deform
geometry, what else do they have. I really feel they won't reach the
level of Houdini 9.5 before at least 3-4 years.

François