[Sidefx-houdini-list] Killing cached sim particles

Stephen Tucker stucker at sidefx.com
Fri Oct 24 08:54:54 EDT 2008

I'm not sure if you're using particles or particle fluids.  I've never
tested a "Sink" on just normal particles, but you could try adding one and
see if it does the trick.

If this doesn't work, certainly it would be a great RFE for dops.  You
might also be able to load your particles in as a particle fluid object,
and go around turning off all the forces that would make it behave like
SPH.  This way you'd still get access to the pop level control (in theory)
and the sink.

-Steve