[Sidefx-houdini-list] Autodesk bought Softimage

herman herman02 at netvigator.com
Thu Oct 23 22:20:42 EDT 2008

why autodesk can buy up the 3d industry? becos is fed my the architect's
market.

i'm an architect and i use houdini, i think there is a lot of potential for
architectural modelling in houdini and yet houdini seem to ignore. i'm
hoping houdini will focus more on modelling for the industrial design and
architectural field, then houdini can rule the universe!

cheers herman