[Sidefx-houdini-list] computing max of a parameter

Michael O'Brien mobrien at pixar.com
Thu Oct 23 00:07:26 EDT 2008

Hola~

I think I'm being dense here. Is there a way to compute the maximum value of
a point attribute and store that either on another point attribute, or
(better yet) on the detail?

We need to compute the max radius of a set of points for a surfacer we have,
and I can't figure out a programmatic way of doing so.

MO

--
Michael K O'Brien                               Production Engineering
Pixar                                                mobrien at pixar.com

REMY: What is that?
EMILE: I don't really know.
REMY: You don't know... and you're eating it.