[Sidefx-houdini-list] RenderMan Camera Issue

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 18:03:07 EDT 2008

Is this a default Houdini camera? The camera focal length is a SOHO
thing. Look in "Edit parameter Interface" or "Type Properties" for
"For rendering/Rendermanx.x/focal and make sure your camera has it. It
should get through...

For mplay -
1./ source houdini environment into a shell
2./ run: proto_install
3./ Install: RManDisplay.inst

Cheers