[Sidefx-houdini-list] license release

John Coldrick jc at axyzfx.com
Wed Oct 22 18:00:05 EDT 2008

On Wednesday 22 October 2008 16:21, Dan Schneider wrote:
> Nope, just serrving licenses. Should be minimal load.

	I think you're closing in on the 'calling sesi tech support' stage.  If you
want to avoid that, you might want to try sniffing your network traffic when
these things occur.  Back in the early days of the linux port, it helped us
quite a bit in tracking down network issues.  The sesi licensing server is
pretty buttoned down, though, we haven't had trouble with it for a long time.
Check for things like DNS resolutions, etc.

	Cheers,

	J.C.
                                                     Toronto, ON Canada