[Sidefx-houdini-list] Split POP confusion

Peter Robbinson probbins at sympatico.ca
Wed Oct 22 15:52:38 EDT 2008

Okay, I seem to be missing something then. It works for me.

I generate particles from a grid, colour them, use a fan to blow some of
them; then split them.
The split particles are reacting to the fan, just as the original
particles are.
Provided I create a birth group name for the split particles, I can
split those with another split pop and those in turn will react to the
original fan.

PeterR