[Sidefx-houdini-list] license release

Dan Schneider eyevex at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 14:59:57 EDT 2008

still haven't had any luck with this issue.  Any other ideas out there? Simple as launching hbatch from a shell and then quitting.  Hkey shows the license not being released for minutes. hserver.opt using the hold set to a low number or zero apparently has no effect.

BTW the license server and workstaions are all linux.