[Sidefx-houdini-list] .3ds format + FBX??

Larry Giunta larry at gcreativestudios.com
Fri Oct 17 12:27:03 EDT 2008

Bingo. This did the trick, Peter. Thanks so much for the suggestion.
( the interface brings back some old memories).

Thanks also for the straight forward explanation Robert  .........
and the additional software suggestion Simon (which I will definitely
be checking out as well).

Through all of this useful feedback I have both a solution for my
immediate problem and also a much better understand of the issues
involved.

Another day on the Houdini list ......... another day of quality
education!!

Thanks again to everyone.

Larry