[Sidefx-houdini-list] Forcing Geometry COP to recook with geo at current frame

Andy Nicholas andy at andynicholas.com
Thu Oct 16 13:42:39 EDT 2008

Hi Georg,
You can put $F into the Start Frame parameter on the sequence tab.

I think conventionally it's a baaaad thing to do though since it gives a
fairly stern warning message about how you shouldn't animate this
parameter. But it works beautifully so until it turns round and smacks me
in the face, I'm not going to worry too much :-D

BTW, I'm not rendering through COPs, I'm immediately pulling the result of
the Geometry COP back into a Trace SOP (it's quite a handy way to clean up
geometry) so I reckon it's probably okay.

Andy