[Sidefx-houdini-list] Forcing Geometry COP to recook with geo at current frame

Andy Nicholas andy at andynicholas.com
Thu Oct 16 07:37:16 EDT 2008

Hi,
Sorry for creating so much noise on the list at the moment :-)

I've got a problem at the moment where I'm trying to use a Geometry COP to
do a quick 2D render of some geometry, and I then want to bring it back
into SOPs and trace it. Unfortunately, the Geometry COP only ever seems to
process the geometry that exists on the first frame.

Am I missing something here? Is there a way of getting it to realise that
the geometry is updating on every frame?

Thanks

Andy