[Sidefx-houdini-list] Rayhit returning wierd normal

Andy Nicholas andy at andynicholas.com
Mon Oct 13 13:37:45 EDT 2008

Nice! I'm surprised that there's no visible "chunking" going on.

I think I would be surprised if I didn't have problems with a fluid's
geometry though. Anything with small pieces of geometry (i.e. smaller than
a volume cell) for example would probably end up rounded off. How does
your SDF shader work with a load of particles put through the Particle
Fluid Surface node?