[Sidefx-houdini-list] Rayhit returning wierd normal

Andy Nicholas andy at andynicholas.com
Mon Oct 13 11:41:59 EDT 2008

Hi guys,
Thanks for the suggestion. Wouldn't an SDF potentially cause a visible
smoothing artifact on the wetmap due to it's resolution? Surely it
wouldn't be feasible to crank up it's sampling to make it a pixel perfect
correspondense to the geometry? Or is the volumetric interpolation better
than I'm giving it credit for?

Cheers

Andy