[Sidefx-houdini-list] work in Vancouver

Ivan DeWolf ivan at martian-labs.com
Fri Oct 10 18:50:50 EDT 2008

I am going to be starting a 6-month project in November here in Vancouver. I am
looking for rockstar Houdini dynamics guys- the best talents available. odds
are I know you, but didn't know you were available. If you might be interested
in a 6 month Vancouver project (or more), drop me a line.

entry level guys might be needed in a coupla months.

and don't blast out to the whole list, reply to me offlist, if you can.

-Ivan