[Sidefx-houdini-list] mantra "clusterThis" procedural geometry DSO

Mark Story mstory at xion.org
Wed Oct 8 16:09:52 EDT 2008

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells ... Ho Ho Ho!  :-)

Hi Andrew!

We'd love to have your (and others @ Laika) involvement.   I'm gonna do
a fair amount of cleanup/design for the next release, hopefully by the
end of next week.  Then it'll be ready for building the nifty parts,
CVEX and volumetric processing of attributes and what not.

And don't think I haven't got plans to generate music from this!  :-)
I've got some ideas of spitting out CSound score files to build some
really "different" audio efx.  Neato mosquito!

There's a bit of stuff I forgot to include in the release notes, will
have that posted later today.  There's some odd stuff that can happen,
but most of the the time, it creates some nice geo, even with such
simple method.  Fun.

Cheers!

Mark