[Sidefx-houdini-list] [HDK] expressions with more than two arguments

Mark Elendt mark at sidefx.com
Fri Oct 3 09:56:30 EDT 2008

On Friday Oct 03 at 15:46, Georg Duemlein wrote:
> Though I have the correct number of arguments in my function table:
>
>     EV_FUNCTION(0, "rdguselessadd",	    3, EVF,	floatArgs,
> fn_rdgUselessAdd),
>
> Though this is definitely caused by my c/c++ illiteracy, maybe someone
> can shed light on this issue?
> Can't be that hard to have an expression that takes multiple arguments,
> can it?

How large is the "floatArgs" variable?

Does it say that the third argument is an EV_TYPEFLOAT, or is it only
2 long, leaving the third argument to a random value :-)

You want:
    static int      floatArgs[] = { EVF, EVF, EVF };
if you copied from the sample source.

--
Please visit http://www.healemru.com/